Support services and resources designed to assist new and existing biobanks are available for members.
The Biobank Resource Centre offers a range of services to assist researchers in the set up and operation of biobanks including:
Please contact us for more information.
- Ethics and regulatory application preparation
- Budget proposals and business planning
- Biospecimen processing, management, storage and retrieval infrastructure
- Facilities design and management advice
- Biobank database requirements, system design and customization
- Leading and conducting a privacy impact assessment (PIA)
Below you can find examples from our businessplan template: